Friday 27 September 2013

My Ride Maintaining (Speed Mod Motorsport)

Servicing with Liqui Moly Germany Lubricants


Synthoil High Tech 5W/40 
- 1 x 4L Synthoil High Tech 5W/40 
- 1 x original oil filter 
- Undercarriage bolt check and re-torque with torque wrench, balance torque ensure 
- Undercarriage parts condition check 
- Power steering fluid level check 
- Brake fluid level check 
- Coolant level check 
- Battery water refill 
- Tire air pressure check and refill 
- Air filter cleanse 
- Brake caliper dust cleanse front and rear 
- Air-con compressor dust cleanse 
- Engine dust cleanse
-Liqui Moly Engine Flush

Total RM283... Berbaloi!



 Here it is sweet darn
-Liqui Moly Synthoil High Tech ( 100% Fully Synthetic with Mixing)
-Original OEM Honda Oil Filter



 Changing Autobox and 4wd gearbox fluids



 Thats how my air filter looks like...
haha clean indeed as I clean it each time I did long traveling but sometime just when I get a free time


 Here it is My Sweet Ride...
Yeah I Know its not that cool as yours..coupe...young teenagers car...
I know that I own an 'Old Dude' car but Id speed a lot to this ride...
Fancy Maintenance I do to this car I must say


 I'd Say Willkommen Liqui Moly
~Pouring Liqui Moly Synthoil High Tech lubricants into my engine~


 Gorgeous I would want all those aftermarket stuff If I have lots of $$$$

21 point check undercarriage

 Best ever engine flush available from Liqui Moly

 Say Sayonara to IDEMITSU...but I still love you...
~If Im not on the budget I'll still get you and not any else ok...hahha~

  
Car owner:
Dantei Izzuddin 

About Speed Mod

We offer high quality Performance, Racing, Tuning parts with affordable price.
Every steps of the installation at Speed Mod Motorspor is well taken care, special tools is using to ensure highest quality of works is deliver to our customers.

Maximum customer satisfaction is our goal.

Our services:
New & Used performance parts
Advice and Consultation of car modification and tuning
Aftermarket parts
Accessories and Bodykit
Customization parts
Regular car service and maintenance

Speed Mod Motorsport
No.6, Jalam Alam Damai 1, Alam Damai, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Tel/Fax: 03-9105 3100
Mobile: 012-670 5167
Whatsapp/SMS: 018-269 4126
Email: enquiry@speedmod.com.my
Website: www.speedmod.com.my

http://speedmodmotorsport.blogspot.com/

Map: https://maps.google.com.my/maps?q=Speed+Mod+Motorsport&hl=en&sll=3.087894%2C101.74284&sspn=0.085877%2C0.165825&hq=Speed+Mod+Motorsport&t=m&z=13